Pricing And Insurance
While we’re always adding more insurers, MHCA is designed to be affordable with or without insurance.
MHCA participates in a wide variety of health plans to serve our patients. If you have any questions related to health insurance acceptance or covered services, please feel free to contact us.
With insurance… copays, co-insurance, and deductibles may apply for visits and/or medication. These are contractual obligations set by your insurance provider, and the amounts will vary based on your benefits. Please check your insurance agreement to learn more about your coverage.
* For insurance companies that we are not directly contracted…All MHCA services are provided under Arizona Department of Health Services OTC license and providers are individually licensed. Patients may be able to submit invoices directly to their insurance provider for reimbursement. Please check with your insurance provider to confirm coverage.
Depending on the type of your treatment plan, use of insurance benefits, and the specialty of the provider(s) you are seeing, (Counseling vs. Medication management vs. Psychological Assessments) cost will vary. Treatment plans may include varied service types and frequency.
For your reference the estimated ‘self-pay’ (before insurance benefits) cost of individual services offered at MHCA are listed below:
Comprehensive Psychological Assessment with Clinical Psychologist: $689
– 2 appointments
– Multidisciplinary Consultation
– Treatment Plan w/ Diagnostic Findings
Psychiatric Services: $125-$225
BioMed (Nutritional Psychology): $125-$225
Neurofeedback (Biofeedback): $99-$225
Wellness Therapeutics (Monthly membership): $99-$249
– Heat Exposure (Infrared Sauna)
– Heat Exposure (Red Light Therapy)
– Cold Exposure (Ice Plunge)
– Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Q: How long can I expect to be in therapy?
A: Depending on your own unique needs, therapy can be short-term (6-12 sessions), for a specific issue or goal, or long-term, to deal with more difficult patterns or your desire for continued self-awareness and personal growth